The Project Viewer Lite is a tool directed at staff and project stakeholders who need to be informed of aspects of the project plan and execution, throughout the project lifecycle. The project viewer can be utilized prior and during project reviews, in progress tracking, initiating change requests, and other actions that have direct bearing on the project, whilst preserving the project integrity and full retention of control by the Project Manager.
The Project Viewer Lite has been designed for ease and speed of use and accuracy of rendered information. The traditional Windows user interface is employed, as it offers direct and unimpeded access to and use of the available commands without claiming additional screen space or need to follow complicated workflows.
Present day project management often includes cross-border and cross-language project planning and project execution. A unique feature included in Project Viewer Lite is the ability to dynamically switch between languages according to a project stakeholder or staff understanding and preference. For example, you can switch to Russian without interrupting your work, having to reinstall the program or going through lengthy and tedious reconfiguration the program. The set of built in user interface languages is growing and presently includes English, French (first iteration), German, Russian, Croatian, Serbian and Slovenian.
- Gantt charts for Planning, Tracking and Critical path display
- Comprehensive set of tables containing relevant and purpose specific data sets
- Powerful project navigational facilities
- Inherent WBS Views
- Progress lines over all Gantt charts
- Task and resource detailed views
- Create and use common visual configurations that are standard in your company or in your partners organization.
- Edit various gantt bar types to suit your needs using the comprehensive Gantt bar editor.
- Utilize GoogleDrive, OneDrive and others through their standard apps
- Dynamic switching between languages without need to restart or change the installation options of the program
- Simple project portfolio functionality
- Opens MS Project .mpp and .xml files
- Access directly the Windows default EMail client with item specific data
- Runs on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- RBS view for hierarchical display of resources according to their outline structure (not yet supported in MS Project)
- and more...
To extend the functionality of Project Viewer Lite, one can use the MPXJ based file converter to convert between variety of project management file formats to MS xml. (MPXJ and relevant licences are included in the legal directory of the distribution.) The file formats supported are MPP, MPX, MSDPI (Microsoft xml), Linux Planner, Primavera's .XER, PM XML, and ASTA PowerProject, for which Project File Converter for Windows is available.
|Required Processor||1 gigahertz (Ghz) or better|
|Required Operating System||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP|
|Required Memory||1 GB RAM or better|
|Required Hard Disk Space||64 MB available disk space|
|Required Display||800 x 600 or better|
|Multi-touch||A touch-enabled device not necessary.|
|Additional System Requirements||Internet functionality requires an Internet connection|
We are able to offer occasional email support for this product. However, we publish regular updates which may contain bug fixes and enhancements. You can send brief description of bugs and/or comments using the Contact page. We shall do our best to respond as soon as possible.